- College of Massage Therapists of Ontario: Registered Massage Therapist
- Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therapy
- George Brown College: Fitness & Lifestyle Management
- The Yoga Sanctuary: 200Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- CHEK Institute: Exercise & Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- NeuroKinetic Therapy: Level 3
- Functional Integrated Therapy: Fascial Abrasion Technique
- Functional Integrated Therapy: Performance Taping
- Eldon Z. Wingay: NeuroFlex Balancing
- Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology: Certified Personal Trainer
- Paul Gagne: Test It, Fix It – Applied Posturology
- Thomas Myers: Anatomy Trains In Training
- Exercise Is Medicine Canada Certified
In his personal time
Austin loves music and he loves to dance. Austin expresses his love for movement and music through the circus arts: Aerial Acrobatics and Fire Flow Arts (Fire Dancing). When he is not hanging upside down or tearing up a dance floor, he enjoys travelling, studying psychology, and cooking up a storm.
- Austin prides himself in being a “generalist”, not a “specialist” in the health care industry. His practices integrates various elements of clinical assessment, movement, manual therapy, and lifestyle coaching. This integration of various knowledge systems allows him to take a holistic approach to rehabilitation and human performance.
- Austin offers continuing education workshops for yoga teachers, RMT’s, and movement professionals. His corrective exercise, injury prevention, and posture workshops have been integrated into several Yoga Teacher Training Programs. Austin has also taught in England, Turkey, and Costa Rica.
- Austin enjoyed his work as a research assistant for John Griffin (Author of Client Centered Exercise Prescription) for his Functional Mobility Screening in Adults 50-70 Years of Age project. Austin has spent a lot of time since then working with seniors to improve their quality of life through movement and manual therapy.
- Austin’s participation in Toronto’s performance arts community has allowed him to treat and train many professional performance artists including dancers, acrobats, and circus performers. He is excited to continue tailoring his services and workshops to this community.