- Canadian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy
- College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Registered Massage Therapists Association of
- As an athlete, he possesses a strong knowledge of sport-specific injuries and the therapeutic requirements of physically active individuals. Throughout his career, he has worked with both professional and recreational athletes alike. In addition to Sports Rehabilitation, Gary provides Pre and Post-Natal Massage Therapy, Stress Management, and rehabilitation for Work-Related Injuries.
- Gary utilizes a variety of techniques in his practice. This includes NeuroKinetic Therapy (Level 3), Proprioceptive-Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR), deep tissue therapy, myofascial release, traditional Swedish massage and CranioSacral Therapy. Gary works to treat the root cause rather than just symptoms. His overall goal is to eliminate a client’s pain or to optimize their performance. Whether it be improving athletic performance, optimizing work performance or improving the activities of daily living, Gary fine-tunes each treatment plan to the needs of the client.
- Gary actively pursues life-long learning by continually upgrading his qualifications. He engages in regular professional dialogue with colleagues to problem solve and reflect on his practice. By doing so, he is able to create a multi-faceted course of action to treat the various needs of each client.