ELDOA & Corrective Exercise Group Class
This class is designed to optimize your posture and movement mechanics, while improving performance and reducing chronic tension.
This is a great class for:
- Rehab patients looking for safe exercises to add to their routine to retain their movement quality.
- Athletes who would like to explore innovative techniques to improve their recovery and prevent injury.
- Individuals who are looking to improve their posture, reduce chronic pain, and optimize their movement mechanics.
- Special populations looking for a safe and accessible exercise routine.
What is ELDOA?
ELDOA are a series of safe and effective exercises that strengthen the spine, restore posture, and improve the function of the nervous system to help resolve chronic pain, prevent injury, and optimize performance.
A little more detail:
ELDOA are a series of highly detailed postures that create maximal decompression specifically at targeted joints in the body. They were created by world renowned Osteopath, Guy Voyer based on his extensive studies in Osteopathy, Orthopedic Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Trauma, and Physiotherapy. There is an ELDOA for each functional unit in the spine (ie. L5S1) as well as for the peripheral joints (ie. ribs, shoulders, hips). ELDOA’s are performed at maximal intensity based on full body myofascial anatomy. They effectively build the strength, body awareness, and endurance in your body to maintain optimal static and dynamic posture, as well as prevent compression and repetitive strain injuries at the joint level.
Benefits of ELDOA:
- Normalize Disc Bulges
- Reduced Degrees of Scoliosis
- Increased Flexibility
- Improved Muscle Performance & Tone
- Normalization of Visceral Function
- Reduced Stress
- Injury Recovery and Prevention
- Reduced Joint Inflammation
- Delayed Disc Degeneration
- Increased Disc Hydration
- Increased Blood Flow
- Improved Posture
- Relief of Neck and Shoulder Tension
- Relief of Chronic and Acute Back Pain
Join us every Monday at 6pm
Follow our Facebook event page here
Drop-Ins also welcome but class is limited to 10 participants!
Not already familiar with Austin’s work? Learn More
Austin will also be offering private corrective exercise and physical conditioning sessions every Monday evening!