- ICT Kikkawa College – Honours Diploma in Massage Therapy
- College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- FST (level 1)
- NeuroKinetic Therapy (NKT) – Level 2
- Structural Balance – Feet, Legs and Pelvis
- BA – English / Communications
In her personal time
Move! move! move! I crave endorphins and utilize all types of movement to play and have fun. You can find me chasing plastic at ultimate frisbee, dancing through the choreo of a spin class or hitting the Pilates mat. I also believe in fleeing the city to find the occasional mountain to hike.
- Traveling to France to keep the ladies of team Canada’s beach masters team moving well in extremely challenging conditions.
- Working with high-level athletes as a volunteer at CUC2017.
- Getting to work with athletes before, during and after their respective performances – preventing injury and treating injuries as they arise in the heat of the moment.
- Seeing people through challenges on a daily basis – whether it’s stress reduction for busy jet-setters or management of changes in a prenatal setting, I love how every person is so intrinsically different and deserving of quality care.