- Doctor of Chiropractic, CMCC
- Osteopathic manual practitioner – DOMP NUMSS
- Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex (PDTR) – Advanced
- Neurokinetic Therapy (NKT) – Level 3
- Anatomy in Motion (AiM)
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture (CMA)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Active Release Therapy (ART)
- Integrative Cranial Provider
In her personal time
While not playing in clinic, Amanda spends time on the ultimate frisbee field, at ballet practice and on her yoga mat. She is also a board member of the Toronto Ultimate Club. She loves to adventure with her partner in crime and play her saxophone.
- Amanda’s qualifications make her unique as she is one of three health professionals in Ontario that have PDTR, Anatomy in Motion and Neurokinetic Therapy qualifications.
- Instructs Neurokinetic Therapy and leads study group for other healthcare professionals in Toronto.
- Previous clinical facilitator at Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College.
- Medical Practitioner for 2015 Pan Am Games