- Doctor of Chiropractic, CMCC
- Osteopathic manual practitioner – DOMP
- Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex (PDTR) – Advanced level
- NeuroKinetic Therapy (NKT) – Level 3
- Anatomy in Motion (AiM)
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture (CMAG)
- Upledger Craniosacral, Barral Neural Manipulation & Visceral Manipulation
- MNRI Sensorimotor Reflex Integration, Neurotactile
- Complete Concussion Management (CCMI)
In her personal time
While not playing in clinic, Amanda spends time on the ultimate frisbee field and with her partner and daughter exploring Toronto and beyond!
- Amanda’s qualifications make her unique as she is one of three health professionals in Ontario that has P-DTR, Anatomy in Motion and Neurokinetic Therapy qualifications.
- Previous instructor of Neurokinetic Therapy and lead study groups for other healthcare professionals in Toronto.
- Previous clinical facilitator at Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College.
- Previous Medical Practitioner for 2015 Pan Am Games