- Doctor of Chiropractic, CMCC
- Osteopathic manual practitioner – DOMP
- Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex (PDTR) – Advanced level
- Neurokinetic Therapy (NKT) – Level 3
- Anatomy in Motion (AiM)
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture (CMA)
- Shift Concussion Management Provider
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Upledger Craniosacral CS1 & Barral Visceral Manipulation VM1
- MNRI Sensorimotor reflex integration
In her personal time
While not playing in clinic, Amanda spends time on the ultimate frisbee field and with her partner and daughter exploring Toronto and beyond!
- Amanda’s qualifications make her unique as she is one of three health professionals in Ontario that has P-DTR, Anatomy in Motion and Neurokinetic Therapy qualifications.
- Instructs Neurokinetic Therapy and leads study groups for other healthcare professionals in Toronto.
- Previous clinical facilitator at Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College.
- Medical Practitioner for 2015 Pan Am Games