- Master of Physical Therapy, McMaster University
- Certified Manual Therapist (CMT)
- Proprioceptive-Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR)
- NeuroKinetic Therapy (NKT) – Level 3
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture (CMAG)
- Advanced vestibular assessment and treatment
- Multiple concussion assessment and treatment seminars and course
In his personal time
Matt enjoys a good laugh hanging out with his family and friends, finding new cuisine in the city, appreciating unique architecture and pondering this beautiful thing we call life.
- Trusted with superior care of patients with referrals from neurologists, otolaryngologists (ENT) and family physicians
- Teaching assistant for multiple NKT level courses
- Current mentor for physiotherapists and other health practitioners
- Experience working alongside neurologists and family physicians treating a variety of conditions
- Years of experience treating complex vestibular disorders (including: BPPV, Meniere’s disease, vestibular neuritis, vestibular hypofunction etc.)
- Has worked helping a variety of patients from former Olympians, national level athletes to working professionals recover from injury and perform at their best
- Whether it be complex chronic issues or maximizing physical performance Matthew is keen to work with you to get you where you deserve to be!