Dear Pure Motion Community,
We hope that you are well and healthy!
Our team continues to be here to support you, even as our clinic remains closed at this time. Let’s keep the ball rolling!
We are excited to announce that we are now offering Virtual Appointments for Chiropractic, Physiotherapy and Movement Coaching
Our Virtual Appointments are one-on-one and include:
- History-taking, review of progress
- Movement analysis
- Guided rehab/exercise program
- Additional recommendations and home care strategies
What do you need for a Virtual Appointment?
- A computer, tablet or phone with a camera and a mic
- Google Chrome or Firefox. Unfortunately, iPhones and iPads are not compatible at this time.
- The same online account that you used to book your appointment online and follow the instructions! Simply log in and start the session at the time of your appointment!*
- Please avoid wearing baggy clothing, so we are able to see your movement clearly
- If available, have ready any exercise tools that you may already have at home and would like to use (massage balls, yoga mat, weights, therabands, etc)
*Handy link for troubleshooting issues, should they arise: (https://jane.app/guide/telehealth/how-to-join-your-online-appointment-for-patients)
How does payment work?
- Payment can be securely taken online with a credit card and you will be issued a receipt
- If you are an existing patient with coverage from an insurance provider to whom we normally direct bill, we’ll take care of it as usual!
- If you are a new patient with extended health benefits, please contact us with your insurance information before your visit, and we will verify if we’re able to direct bill for you
- Please note that Movement Coaching Sessions will not be covered under extended health benefits
Your Pure Motion Team