For those individuals who are in a remote location or continue to physical distance, we offer you Virtual Appointments for Physiotherapy, Chiropractic and Movement Coaching with Amy, Natasha, Amanda and Shon.
Our Virtual Appointments are one-on-one and include:
- History-taking, review of progress
- Movement analysis
- Guided rehab/exercise program
- Additional recommendations and home care strategies
What do you need for a Virtual Appointment?
- A computer, tablet or phone with a camera and a mic
- Google Chrome or Firefox.
- iPhones and iPads are compatible, however, you must download the app first.
- The same online account that you used to book your appointment online and follow the instructions! Simply log in and start the session at the time of your appointment!*
- Please avoid wearing baggy clothing, so we are able to see your movement clearly
- If available, have ready any exercise tools that you may already have at home and would like to use (massage balls, yoga mat, weights, therabands, etc)
*Handy link for troubleshooting issues, should they arise: (https://jane.app/guide/telehealth/how-to-join-your-online-appointment-for-patients)
How does payment work?
- Payment can be securely taken online with a credit card and you will be issued a receipt
- If you are an existing patient with coverage from an insurance provider to whom we normally direct bill, we’ll take care of it as usual!
- If you are a new patient with extended health benefits, please contact us with your insurance information before your visit, and we will verify if we’re able to direct bill for you
- Please note that Movement Coaching Sessions will not be covered under extended health benefits
Your Pure Motion Team