- Doctor of Chiropractic, CMCC
- Proprioceptive Deep Tendon Reflex (PDTR)
- Neurokinetic Therapy (NKT) – Level 3
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture (CMA)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Certified Graston Techniques Practitioner
In her personal time
When not completely engrossed with the wonders of the human body, Evelyn spends her time canoeing with her husband on Ontario’s beautiful fresh water lake system and dancing around the house. She also has a passion for global health and education. She is the Head of the Musculoskeletal Program with the charitable organization, Bridge to Health: Medical & Dental. This organization brings a mutli-disciplinary health care team to East Africa to work with on-the-ground NGOs to provide sustainable health care programs, clinical and public health education, and patient care to over 10,000 patients during each outreach brigade.