- Sutherland Chan School of Massage Therapy
- York University Masters of Fitness Science
- Proprioceptive-Deep Tendon Reflex
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture
- CSEP-Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Hot Yoga Wellness Teacher Training
In her personal time
Besides being a nerd, Michelle loves being active and going on adventures. You’ll find her doing anything from traveling, volleyball, dragonboat, hiking, or on some aerial silks.
- Works as an aerial stunts co-ordinator for Disney Cruise Lines and Norwegian Cruise Linges. Coaching performers how to execute various acts and stunts on various aerial apparatuses.
- Treating patients with spinal cord injuries to help increase their mobility, functionality, and sensation while decreasing their pain the discomfort.
- Treating pregnant women and high risk pregnancies to ease their discomfort in times where their bodies are going through drastic changes.
- Working in cardiac rehab and chronic disease management for 3 years – focusing on how to help others improve their quality of life with movement and re-teaching patients how to incorporate physical activity into their lives.
- Ran a pilot project on the paediatric population to determine the differences between cooperative game play and sports in the role of preventing obesity.
- Carried out fitness assessments and job related tasks on athletes and firefighters at York University.
- Performing fitness tests and assessments on potential NHL players during the NHL Combine.