GLA:D Canada North York – Hip/Knee Osteoarthritis Program
Pure Motion Centre in the Hullmark Centre is excited to offer the GLA:D Canada Hip and Knee Osteoarthritis group exercise and education program!
- GLA:D Canada is a 6-week – twice-per-week exercise and education program for people with knee and/or hip osteoarthritis
- New GLA:D classes on March 27th 2023. Classes are 12pm-1 pm Monday and Wednesday.
- Pure Motion Centre – 4789 Yonge St. Suite 1205, North York
- Initial baseline assessment: $100
- Per session: 25$
- (We do offer receipts that allow you to claim on insurance for Chiropractic care. GLA:D is not covered by OHIP)
How to register:
- Call the clinic to sign up for an initial baseline assessment and to register for the program:
- Or, email us at:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the GLA:D program?
- The GLA:D program is a 6-week, twice-per-week group exercise and education-based program for people with knee and hip osteoarthritis.
What are the requirements to participate? Does one need a doctor’s prescription?
- You do not need a doctor’s note to attend; however it is a good idea to consult your family doctor before starting.
What times is the program offered?
- Monday and Wednesday afternoons from 12pm-1 pm, for a 6-week duration.
Where does the program take place?
- The Program will take place at 4789 Yonge St. Suite 1205 at Pure Motion Centre under the guidance of GLA:D Canada-certified healthcare professionals – Chiropractor.
What is the cost?
- The cost per-session is $25, including a fully supervised hour-based movement program. The initial baseline assessment is an hour in duration, and the price is $100. We do offer receipts that allow you to claim on insurance for Chiropractic care.
GLA:D is not covered by OHIP.
Who runs the GLA:D program at Pure Motion Centre?
- Our wonderful chiropractor, Natasha!
- To learn more about our amazing chiro, click here!
Is there anything else I should know?
- GLA:D Canada is an exercise and education program for Osteoarthritis. Included in this program are exercises, computer-based questionnaires and an educational component. We recommend wearing comfortable clothing and having a water bottle for hydration. Please contact us if you have more questions at 416-901-7873.
Is there additional information?