- Doctor of Chiropractic, CMCC
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization – Full Body
- Thompson Technique Seminar
- Chronic Pain Diagnosis and Management
- Mental Health First Aid
In her personal time
Natasha loves to challenge herself to learn new things. Whether it’s reading fantasy novels, playing soccer, salsa dancing, or playing the piano, she always endeavors to get the most out of life.
- Acquired experience treating a variety of chronic conditions with inter-professional collaboration while interning at Rexdale Community Health Center.
- Gained insight into working with complex presentations, such as cerebral palsy and autism, while at the Aptus Treatment Center.
- Worked for the BC Chiropractic Association for a year helping to spread awareness about the benefits of chiropractic.