- Master of Science in Physical Therapy, University of Toronto
- NeuroKinetic Therapy (NKT) – Level 3
- Proprioceptive-Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR)
- Pilates Matwork for Rehabilitation
In her personal time
It’s a safe bet that Tanya will be off on some kind of adventure. From exploring Toronto’s parks and festivals, to hiking in Japan, to hanging out with the penguins in Antarctica, she’s always excited about trying new things and discovering new places.
- Recognized for high performance in both P-DTR and NKT
- Worked for the National Health Service in the United Kingdom for one year.
- Volunteered at a school for children with neuromuscular and developmental disabilities in Peru for four months and provided mentorship to local Peruvian physiotherapy students
- Lived and worked as a Physiotherapist in Buenos Aires, Argentina for two years