- York University Kinesiology
- Canadian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy
- NeuroKinetic Therapy Level 3
- CranioSacral Therapy Level 1
In his personal time
When I’m not in clinic, you can find me on a basketball court or discovering new hikes. I am also always ready to be challenged by a new jigsaw puzzle or a new board game.
- Tim has extensive practice helping athletes relieving discomfort, injuries and optimizing performance.
- As an athlete himself, he understands the need for optimal movement; his goal is to resolve issues from the root cause through different techniques.
- He helps his patients through NeuroKinetic Therapy, myofascial release and deep tissue therapy, catering to the needs of each client, which range from general discomforts, injuries and chronic pain.
- Clients recognize Tim for his devotion to helping them long-term with their health and ability to continue doing the things they love.